Sovannaphumi School (SPS) is one of the recently established educational institutions under the NTC Group. SPS is fully committed to achieve a high standard of excellence in education, in partnership with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports in the development of human resources in Cambodia.
Sovannaphumi School provides a comprehensive range of Khmer General Education from Kindergarten to Grade 12 and General English Program from Kindergarten to Secondary Programs. SPS was established academic partnership with all NTC Group’s business units and other institutions and organizations both locally and internationally.
The Integrated English Program (IEP) is designed in response to the need for global and 21st century English language learners with strong English literacy and communication skills, broad global and cultural awareness, effective collaboration, digital literacy knowledge, and pleasant personality and character.
The Integrated English Program (IEP) aims to prepare early and primary learners of English to be proficient and successful English literacy and language users in their early academic lives. The program offers varieties of courses designed to intensively support the development of English literacy and language skills, self-care skills, social skills, character development, digital literacy and physical well-being of young learners.
We are now urgently seeking for qualified Native English Teachers to fill in the positions based in Phnom Penh and provinces as the following: (Phnom Penh: SPS-TEP, SPS-DP, SPS-TAK / Provinces: SPS-BB, SPS-BMC, SPS-SR2, & SPS-POP2).
Instructional Planning & Program Materials Delivery
- Plan lessons to meet children’s physical, emotional, social, moral, and linguistic development.
- Incorporate a variety of instructional strategies when designing learning experiences that promote children's physical, social, emotional, linguistic, and cognitive development.
- Provide learning opportunities that promote children’s all development areas.
- Provide instruction, organization management the classroom, which creates respectful environment and conducive to learning.
- Support children’s development of language and literacy, social-emotional skills, and physical well-being by using age appropriate techniques.
Materials Design and Development
- Create, select, evaluate, and incorporate developmentally appropriate materials and equipment into the instructional plans.
- Use instructional materials which are developmentally appropriate.
Classroom and Student Behavior Management
- Create a secure class atmosphere, physical surroundings, and seat arrangement
- Make sure children understand the connection between behavior and consequence.
- Respond to challenging behavior in ways that match the child’s development.
- Remain calm and respectful toward the child exhibiting challenging behavior.
Nurturing and Positive Learning Environment
- Provide interesting and secure environment that encourages play, exploration, and learning using space, relationships, materials and routines as resources.
- Children Observation and Assessment
- Use appropriate observation and assessment tools to support children’s development and learning.
- Observe and keep records of children engaged in program activities and interactions with other children and/or Adults.
Positive Relationship & Parent Involvement
- Create and maintain good and positive relationship with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Provide necessary supports to maintain positive and nurturing working environment.
- Provide important information about school’s program, services, and students’ progress to parents.
- Fulfill teacher’s duties and responsibilities effectively.
- Attend teacher meeting and professional development programs organized by school or other sources.
- Native English speakers
- Bachelor Degree in Education/ Teaching or other related fields (Master Degree is mostly preferred.)
- Certificate in TEFL or TESOL (mostly preferred)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education & TEYL (mostly preferred)
- At least 2 year experience in teaching young learners
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create warm, positive, and nurturing learning environment
- Ability to create and provide learning activities and materials which support children’s language, social-emotional, creativity, and physical development
- Ability to observe and assess children’s all development areas appropriately in order to support their progress at the right level
- Ability to create and maintain good and positive relationship with young learners, colleagues, and students’ parents
- Presentation of good interpersonal and communication skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in team, creatively initiate new improvement plans, be flexible, and work with variety of tasks
- Strong enthusiasm, commitment, and professional ethics
- Pleasant personality
Salary and Benefit
We are offering a competitive salary depending largely on your experience and educational background.
How to apply
Please send only your cover letter and CV attaching a passport size photo to us at email@example.com Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Please always put your email subject as “Application for XXXX (position you applied)” and rename your attached file in your full name, i.e. CV_Chhorm Visith. Please put all your attached documents into one file only.
Contact address: No.100, Pasteur Street, Sangkat Phsar Thmey III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: (855) 15 838 944 (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm)
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.ntcgroup.com.kh