East West International School is a bilingual (English-Khmer) school located near Tuol Sleng Museum in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The school caters to mainly Cambodian students from Nursery (2 years old) to Grade 12 and is part of the NTC Group.
The Facilities Coordinator shall manage school operations, administrative to ensure smoothly running in accordance with the required guidelines to meet school operations of EWIS.
1)- School Operations Management:
To implement school’s daily operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources by the requirements of policies, procedures, guidelines, tools (SOP).
2)- School Environment Monitoring:
To manage school’s discipline, safe, and cleanliness to ensure they are met with NTC Group’s standard, policies and procedures.
3)- School Bus Management:
To manage all school bus daily operations to ensure they are compliance with rule and regulation up on our agreement.
4)- School Maintenance & Renovation:
To monitor school’s maintenance, decoration and renovation (electricity, water supply, air-condition…) to be standard, cleaned, hygiene and safe.
5)- Customer Service Orientation:
To manage customer services to meet customers ‘needs and satisfaction.
6)- Legal Affairs:
To Keep relationship with related authorities to ensure all the legal and regulation are compliance;
7)- To do other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
1) Bachelor degree in business administration/management or related field;
2) At least 03 years in school admin management or operations;
3) Good negotiation and influencing skills;
4) Good communication and interpersonal skills;
5) Good command in English of both spoken and written;
6) Working knowledge of school administrative/operations;
7) Working knowledge of MS Office skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
8) Demonstration of ability to work on multi tasks to meet the deadlines and under pressure;